What's on my Website


Before you navigate here's a few thing I need you to know about me and this website:

Work in Progress (Stargazer)


I was working with my new art work named "Stargazer" last night.  I named it "Stargazer"  because of the kind of lily I put in her head. :)


I always find hard vectoring the skin. So I decided to put more time practicing many techniques I have learned, read and watch over tutorials found in the net. But still I couldn't make things right.

  

After hours of thinking and trying here's another working in progress of my latest vector work. :)
It's still a "WIP" I'm not done yet with the hair strand ..  It really takes a lot of time making hairs strain.. :P


I'll be posting the finish artwork later when it's done..  



~Jessa

Penulis : Djessa ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Work in Progress (Stargazer) ini dipublish oleh Djessa pada hari Friday, June 1, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Work in Progress (Stargazer)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment